Now, let’s go to the point.
1. We enter www.
2. From menu at the top we select download and save the open file as cufon-yui.js.
3. Then we select the font file we’re interested in (I’ll use Arial as an example). We accept the rules and click „Let’s do this!”.
4. We download the file fontname_400.font.js – Arial_400.font.js in my case.
5. Then we throw the files cufon-yui.js and Arial_400.font.js to the includes dir.
6. Next we go to the themes/templates/header.php and in the head section we add:
1 2 3 4 5
7. And that’s all. All headers will be smoothed from now.
8. In case we want to use this technique to bigger number of elements we should change the code above into:
1 2 3
I hope it’ll be useful to graphic designers who work with this great system 🙂
BIG Thanks for Natalie 🙂